- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 Chevy S10 Blazer
This truck is currently ranked 1286th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 8% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
3/3 coils & leaves drop
Belltech Nitro Drop shocks
- Forged Flattop Pistons (10:1)
- Crane Cam
- 96+ P&P vortec heads
- Comp Cams Pro-mag roller rockers
- Holley intake manifold
- Holley 2" bore TBI
- Walboro fuel pump
- Fuildampr harmonic balancer
- 3.73 rear gear
- Zexel-Torsen locking diff
- JBA Shortie Headers
- full 3" exhaust
- 3" Catco catalytic converter
- 3" Dynomax Ultraflo
- Custom computer chip
- New lifters/springs/retainers/pushrods
- Cold Air intake
- Rear roll pan
- Convert to MPFI
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 15, 2006 at 2:58 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:58 EDT 2013.