- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is not currently ranked; Aaron needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.23 on Goodyear eagles
Just a standard cab dakota with a 5 speed
- Home made cold air intake
- Magnum Performance econo J throttle body
- Flowmaster 40 series exhaust dumped after the axle.
- 21lb mopar new style injectors
- Accell 8.8 wires Brass Cap and Rotor
- None for now im only 16 so I dont have alot of cash to blow.
I am looking for sponsors so anyone with some cash to throw around feel free to throw some my way so I can get this little truck rolling.......
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 3, 2003 at 2:46 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:57 EDT 2013.