- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford F150 Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 506th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 64% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
- 4lb. pulley, REM Dyno tunned, TR-6's, K&N cold air kit, oil separator mod, Boost By-Pass, BellTech 2", 4x4 trans pan, Ford Racing Gauges, Metco Upper's, Build #5232 of 6381 Full street weight, 4920lbs.
Hell Yes Its Fast!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 4, 2004 at 7:40 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:55 EDT 2013.