- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota r/t
This truck is currently ranked 533th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 62% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.72 on CT slicks
- full exhaust, 52mm TB, M1 intake, k&n fipk, 1.6RR, mopar pcm, msd 6al and coil, and 100 shot NX wet kit
- cam, heads, and possibly turbo setup
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 24, 2004 at 4:42 AM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:11:12 EDT 2013.