- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 8th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.32 on Slicks
1993 Ford (SVT) Lightning #3485
- 408ci. sbf
- Turbonetics 106mm Turbo
- Weldon Race Pump
- 9-Color Firestorm Paint by Southern Paint & Graphics, NC.
- I would also like to thank All these folks:
- Fox Hole Racing
- Delaware Valley Lightning Owners Club
- National Lightning Owners Club
- Rossler Transmissions
- Raz Performance
- Eric Pagluighi
- Don Butkiewicz
- Chris Oshenic
- Ryan Oshenic
- Karen Voorhees
- Matthew Voorhees
- Ryan Mosso
- Ralph Jr. & Jean Voorhees
Fastest Gen 1 Lightning in the World.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:51 EDT 2013.