- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 778th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 45% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.004 on Slicks
Standard 1995 F-150 Lightning XLT
- 6psi Powerdyne kit w/200lph inline fuel pump booster
- Shift Kit
- Hooker Super Comp Long Tube Headers
- Off Road X-Pipe
- Flowmaster Series 50 Delta Flows, Open Element Filter
- Extang Bed Cover
- Somebody's Roll Pan (It came on the truck)
- Roller Rockers
- Underdrive Pulleys
- Larger Crank Blower Pulley
- Smaller Blower Pulley
- Larger Injectors
I'm new to the whole organized drag racing bit and have never tried to modify a vehicle like my Lightning. It's been an extremely interesting experience and I've met some great people. I'm really glad I bought this truck
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 13, 2003 at 12:58 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:49 EDT 2013.