- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1972 Chevy C10 stepside
This truck is currently ranked 1198th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 15% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.248 on radials@10 psi
a/c added only
- 350 csb bored 60 over
- 4:11 rear end gear
- 15x10 eagle alloys
- 650cfm Holley carb
- new HEI distributor
- double hump heads
- comp cams xtreme energy cam .487/.490 lift
- ram horn style exhaust manifolds
- 2 1/2" exhaust run back to 2 chamber flowmaster
- flat top pistons
- 10.5:1 compression heads
truck weighs 3960 lb
posi trac clutches are gone as well
new distributor on the way
motor just rebuilt
thinking about a small 90 hp shot of NOS
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 21, 2007 at 8:54 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:48 EDT 2013.