- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 GMC S-15
This truck is currently ranked 186th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 87% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on M/T Slicks
2 speed powerglide
Bored and de-stroked Chevy 400ci, Dart 215cc heads (13.5:1 compression). Edelbrock Victor JR intake, Griffin aluminum radiator, 2 Speed Powerglide W/ Trans Brake. MSD 6AL ignition W/ stutter box, Fuel cell, Holley electric fuel pump and regulator, Electric water pump, dual electric fans, custom gauges, M/T drag slicks on 5 spoke chrome rims, Pro Action console, Cheetah SCS Shifter.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 27, 2003 at 10:47 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:47 EDT 2013.