- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford F-350 Power Stroke
This truck is currently ranked 707th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.35 on stock radials
2000 F350 PowerStroke, crewcab,longbed,single wheel,7200lbs
- Custom chip
- AFE stage II intake
- 4" exhaust
- BB turbo
- Mini Me injectors
This is my daily driven tow truck'16mpg city.19.91 hiway.
Check out my race version
00 F250 firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was last updated on
Monday May 31, 2004 at 8:58 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:46 EDT 2013.