- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
This truck is currently ranked 1119th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.01 on Street Radials
46RE 4 Speed Auto
4 Speed Auto
3.55 Sure Grip
4560 lbs with driver and 1/8 tank of gas
- JBA Headers
- MP Computor
- Home brewed cold air w/K&N
- Flowmaster Single in Dual out Exhaust
- Ported Throttle Body
- Slightly modified intake manifold
- M1 Single Plane Intake
- 1.7 Roller Rockers
- Ported Heads
- Hughes cam
- Bed Cover
If I could get it to pull all the way to 5400 shift RPM truck would run a lot faster. Stops pulling hard after 4800 rpm.
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 8, 2002 at 12:10 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:45 EDT 2013.