- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 Chevrolet C1500
This truck is currently ranked 1080th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 23% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on street
Stock from old 4.3
This truck was a basic model, manual windows, locks, etc....
Used to have a 4.3 litre V-6 engine, used stock trans, and rear-end at frist, will change later, 355 hasent destroyed the trans yet, i try to baby it as much as possible
- Yanked 4.3 out and dropped 355 (a 91 block .30 over)
- luckly, 4.3 and 5.7 are the same on the front, which means that the bracktry all worked, and bolted up nicely
- Swithced to HEI ingtion
- MSD wires
- AC delco plugs gaped at .040
- Hooker headers, feed dual 2" flowmasters
- Holley 750 4160 carb
- slight port and polish on the heads, vortecs flow decent form the-
- stock internals (bottom end)
- Holley fuel pressure regulator, used stock in tank pump
- K&N air filter assembally
- Auto Meter insturmentation
- Moser complete Dana 60 housing, custom fit filled with:
- 35 spline axles
- eaton positraction
- 3:73 gears
- a new tranny! the old on has had its syncros messed up i wonder how?
- probally a T-56
- 496 stroker big block
body is in need of repair
makes it more of a sleeper
Nice and stealthy, just fast enough to take out most 5.0 stangs
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 7, 2004 at 9:10 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:43 EDT 2013.