- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 691th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.0 on drag radials
46RE (4-speed auto)
Dodge Dakota R/T package
- Paxton, MSD BTM & 6AL, full exhaust, Mopar PCM, Hotchkis, 2 x 52 x 55mm tb, FMS 24#, 2bbl M1, viper fan, reworked factory fuel rails, APS 2800 stall, Cal-Tracs, 50# aux. injectors (paxton provides 38#)
- alky injection, standalone
this truck is being built just for the hell of it....
we also have over 200 sq.ft. of dyno mat and a full system, no weight reduction has been done.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 12, 2004 at 6:05 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:42 EDT 2013.