- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limitied
This truck is currently ranked 1082th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 23% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.10 on Radials
360ci Magnum motor, 4232 curb weight stock, AWD...etc.
- 2600 Stall TQ Converter
- 52mm Billet Throttle Body
- Superior Shift Kit
- FIPK Intake
- Mopar Performance ECU
- Carsound Cat 3"
- Magnaflow Muffler 3"
- Mike Leach Tailpipe 3"
- A/F cockpit adjustable using MAP and IAT Sensors
- 150 lbs. weight reduction
- The above time was run with ONLY ECU, intake, and pulley kit.
- Current mods should warrant me very low 14's...But we'll see.
This entry was last updated on
Friday February 1, 2008 at 2:02 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:41 EDT 2013.