- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1355th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 3% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
'97 Dodge Dakota SLT Regular cab, 3.9L V6 w/ Auto Trans.
3.55 open differential
- homemade intake, Flowmaster 40, V8 Throttle Body, crank pulley, Autolite plugs, 180 T-stat R/T wheels w/ BFG's
I wish I could say it's faster but it's not. It does well though!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday April 28, 2002 at 11:48 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:40 EDT 2013.