- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1965 chevy el camino
This truck is currently ranked 90th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 94% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.35 on slicks
stock 65 el camino with chassisworks back half and 12 point cage. Dana 60 rear with ladder bars and coilovers.
- 555 cu in bbc. 9.5 to 1 comp, 714 lift crane roller cam. edelbrock 454r intake, holley 1050 dominator, 2-1/4 hooker headers, msd ign, eagle rotating assy with H beam rods and 4340 steel crank.
- possibly a dana 60 rearend, and new double adjustable rear shocks.
this is a really fun car, it runs on chevron 91 octane pump gas, it rips low 10's with the wheels 18" off the ground, and I have been very successful with it. 2002 division 7 et finals (race of champions) winner.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 30, 2010 at 1:24 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:40 EDT 2013.