- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
VICTOR G II
1998 DODGE DAKOTA
This truck is currently ranked 1076th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 23% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.17 on RADIALS
CLUB CAB R/T PACKAGE, CAME WITH TOWING AND NORMAL CONVIENENCE-POWER WINDOWS LOCKS AND STEREO
- MOSTLY EXTERIOR MODS
- SHAKER HOOD
- STILLEN FRONT
- ROLL PAN
- 18'S W/ 295/45NITTO
- COLD AIR(SHAKER)
- 52MM TB
- MP CPU
- MSD DIGITAL6+, COIL, WIRES, CAP AND ROTOR
- SOUTHEASTPERFORMANCE LONGTUBE HEADERS
- 1.7'S RR
- TORQUE CONVERTER
- 4.56 GEARS
- NOS SHOT
- STROKED 408
THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN GREAT TO ME (DAILY DRIVER). IT HAS 117,000 MILES: ONLY HAD TO REPLACE THE WATERPUMP, GEARS AND POSI. JUST STARTED MODDING IT AT 100,000 MILES AFTER A WRECK. THE PLAN IS TO KEEP MODDING IT TILL SHE BLOWS, THEN COMES THE 408!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday July 17, 2005 at 5:34 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:39 EDT 2013.