- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 686th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.199 on radials
5.3 327 motor
fully loaded all from the dealership
- too many to list.. ( i'm lazy) but no internal engine mods. Oh yeah and 150 shot of juice.
- 2600 stall from yank
- LS6 cam
- True duals
- 2nd stage of juice
- Escalade front end
- B&M shift Kit
Watch out Lightnings :)
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 17, 2002 at 1:12 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:39 EDT 2013.