- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1938 Plymouth Pickup
This truck is currently ranked 388th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.6 on slicks
All original 1938 Plymouth pickup.
- completely home made 2x3 tube frame.
- homemade 4 link front and rear suspension.
- ford 9 inch rearend, 4.56 limited slip
- S-10 front brakes,Ford rear drums
- Fuel cell
- 350sb chevy,
- domed pistons
- stock heads
- weind open plane intake
- holley650 dp
- 540 lift, 300 duration hydraulic cam
- MSD HEI ignition
- Roller Rockers
- 3500 stall
- th-400 transbrake
- 33x21.5 rear tires
- custom cut 15x17 centerlines
- Redone 400sb, rollercam and AFR heads,MSD ignition, sepentine belt system, transbrake, spool the rearend. Remove the body and paint entire chassis and body
The frame is complete and all primer. I put the body back on the same way that i got it. I just wanted to drive it. It is street legal and i do drive occasionlly. Now it needs to be torn back down and painted.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 26, 2005 at 3:57 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:36 EDT 2013.