- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Bob Hauk Sr.
1990 Chevy 454Ss
This truck is currently ranked 340th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 76% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.77 on 28.5 X10.5 MT s
Basically stock except motor, 5 time Super Chevy winner, modified class.
- Chev 502
- Edelbrock Heads
- Accell FI
- Hooker Super Comps
- Crane Roller Cam
- MSD ignition
- 4.10 gears
- Eaton Posi
- Triangle Fuel Cell
- Roll Bar so I can run it and not get kicked.
First 11. et and got kicked before I was done tunning, turned a poor 1.88 60 ft on the 11.9 run.
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 28, 2003 at 8:48 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:35 EDT 2013.