- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1313th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 6% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
97 Dakota Sport, 3.9v6, 4spd Auto, Tonnue cover, Bed liner.
- Powerdyne 10psi Supercharger, Hotchkis lowered sport coils, Hotchkis lowered sport leafs, Hotchkis front and rear HD sway bars, Hotchkis custom valved Bilstien shocks, 17" R/T wheels, 180* t-stat, F&B 50mm TB, FMS 24lb/hr injectors, Rebuilt performance Automatic, Custom 3" exhaust blowing thru a 40series delta flow-flowmaster
- 3.92 or 4.10's, Turbo setup
I love my truck, Iwish it were a little faster out of the hole, but a custom computer flash and built tranny will help that. It pulls like mad on the top end, and out handles lots of stock sports cars.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 2, 2002 at 9:44 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:33 EDT 2013.