- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1969 Ford F-100 Ranger
This truck is currently ranked 625th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.968 on M/T drag radial
Basicly a stock chassis truck
- Engine- 351w, .030 bore, forged pistons, Comp hydrolic cam, Comp Pro Magnum rockers, Proline 180 heads with 2.02/1.60 valves, Torker II intake, Holly 750 carb with proform body. Sanderson blockhugger headers, B&M Megashifter.Trannny-TCI streetfighter trans. 9" rearend with Richmond 4.10 gears and an auburn HP limited slip diff
- lower truck 3-4 inches. front disc brakes, move fuel cell & battery to the bed, fiberglass hood finders & doors. Alum. Centerline wheels (15X12 rear - 15X6 front)
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 10, 2009 at 9:18 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:32 EDT 2013.