- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Michael Cowden Jr.
1983 GMC S-15
This truck is currently ranked 94th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 94% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.54 on 14/32 Slicks
Before the transformation into what is better known to my friends as "THE ROCKET", the truck was pretty much a base model in "83", it had very few option. The truck came factory with a 1.9 litre 4 cyl. and a 700 R4 transmission.
- It has taken me a few years to transform the truck into what it is today. At this time the truck has a 406 small block chevy, power glide transmission and a 9 in. ford rearend with 5.14 gears, a strange spool and moser axles. It has a custom paint job, lowered 2"front and 2 inch rear, three inch cowl hood and centerline warrior wheels, headman headers, just to mention a few of the modifications. The truck is also backhalved with 14/32 slicks.
- Right now as we speak, I am putting the bottle to it, going to try and spray it with a 150 shot of nitrous.
It has taken me quite a few years but gradually I am getting all the bugs worked out. When I first got the truck put together, the best ET I could get was a 10.9 and now my fastest is 6.22. I have fixed my tremendous tire spin problem but still need to line out my suspension if I want to get into the 5's. The other racers say the combination I have has the potential of 5.80's. "EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT SEASON IN 2009 and GOOD LUCK"
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 21, 2008 at 12:06 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:31 EDT 2013.