- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Gary Vargas Jr.
1998 Toyota Tacoma
This truck is currently ranked 1303th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 7% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
bought from the dealer stock. was driven that way for about 2 years before any changes were done. stock running time was something like 18.1
- LC Engineering Header
- LC Engineering Pro Clutch
- LC Enginering short shifter
- Custom true cold air Injen Intake
- Cosmo Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Magnaflow w/turndown & only 2 feet of 2.5" piping between the cat and the exhaust
- Custom throttle body spacer
- PCV Bypass mod with APC crank case breathers
- EGR blocked off
- Apc pedals
- DJM 3/3 drop
- Roush 17" 245/45(rear) 235/45(front)
- Helwig Rear Swaybar
- Crystal clear headlights
- Clear 4wd corner lights
- Clear bumper lights
- Custom 3rd brake light
- Custom tail lights
- 4wd fenders
- Billet antenna
- Trenz billet grill /w skull and crossbones emblem
- Colormatched valance / doorhandles / gas door lock / Grill
- 96 Celica bucket seats
- Alpine head unit
- Kenwood 270 watt amp
- 2 10" Rockford Fosgate subs in an enclosure
- 4runner sidemirror speaker pods with tweeders
- Colormatched Dash and interior plastics to match truck paint.
- LSD, shaved spots, a bath
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 7, 2004 at 2:43 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:28 EDT 2013.