- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Dodge 2500
This truck is currently ranked 798th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 43% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.78 on pro comp AT
4x4 farm truck
- 12mm head studs
- O rings
- Water/Air intercooler
- JL machine injectors
- lazer cut deleviery valves
- Precision Turbo 6876
- Garrett TV8101
- TiAL F38
- BD turboguard
- Haisley Street Drag
- Flex a lite 262
- NX boost reference controller
- titanium valve keepers
- AFE air filter
It hasn't ran a good 1/4 mile since I put the chargers on it. It might make a good pass in the 1/4 this year.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday August 14, 2008 at 8:12 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:27 EDT 2013.