- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 ford f-150
This truck is currently ranked 1360th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 3% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.722 on radials
4 speed AOD
2000 Ford F-150 extended cab
- Pro M 80mm Mass Air
- fresh air tube
- JDM Chip
- Air Foil
- Side Exit dual 2 Chamber flow masters off of a Lightning
- 3.73 gears
- ET streets
This time was ran in Pueblo CO. at PMP. corrected elevation 8000 ft. This is a seven thousand pound truck.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 9, 2002 at 1:28 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:26 EDT 2013.