- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota Dodge Motorsports
This truck is currently ranked 1208th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 14% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.333 on Radials
4.7L 287ci. SOHC V8 Regular Cab Flame Red
Factory Estimated 230 HP 295ft.lbs.Torque
Dodge Motorsports Package 1 of 56
Sport Plus option level
5-speed NV3500 Tranny
3.92 "peg-leg" Open-trac Rearend
- AirAid Quik-Fit Intake
- Flowmaster Force II 3'' Cat-Back
- Lakewood Traction Bars
- Autolite 5224 Sparkplugs
- Dynoed at Bristol Bash:
- 199.1 RWHP @ 4350
- 276.4 RWTRQ @ 3250
- Kenne Bell Flash
- 3rd. Cat Removal
- New Better Tires
Im guessing from the dyno this truck to be around 240-245 flywheel HP after these simple mods.UPDATED RUNS FROM CLAY CITY'S MOUNTAIN PARKWAY RACEWAY. 3-22-02 I hope to run it in November to see if I can get some high 14's, I know they are in it, just need the right air temp and elevation to get it. Still havent ran it at the track with the traction bars.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday October 26, 2002 at 4:59 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:24 EDT 2013.