- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1975 Ford F-100
This truck is currently ranked 182nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 87% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.46 on slicks
F-100 Ranger SWB
- Stock 429 block with a 514" stroker kit
- p&p iron CJ heads with a Victor intake and 1090 dominator
- stock rebuilt C-6 with an Art Carr 4,500 converter
- stock 9" with 4.11 gears, spool, and Strange 31-spline axles
- TFS A-460 heads and intake
This entry was last updated on
Thursday July 1, 2004 at 10:02 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:23 EDT 2013.