- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 886th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on 295/40/20's
- Magnacharger Supercharger, JBA headers, true dual exhaust, Yank 3000TT converter, elec. fans, bagged/body dropped, white with pearl ghost flames, completely shaved, Goodmark cowl hood, streetscene mirrors, Denali guage cluster
- truck was recently wrecked and is now being repaired, coming back tuckin' 24inch Niche Roma's on BFG's
No traction on 20's = poor et
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 24, 2004 at 10:46 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:22 EDT 2013.