- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford SVT Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 136th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 91% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.412 on Hoosier Slicks
- Whipple 2.3L S/C
- Built long block by JDM
- Ported stock heads w/Ferrea 1mm oversize valves
- JDM custom grind billet cams by Crower
- Crower valvesprings & titanium retainers
- JDM tuned SCT Excalibrator 2
- Metco 8lb lower pulley
- JDM Phenolic spacer
- JDM 108mm MAF pipe & cold air kit
- SD 60lb/hr fuel injectors
- Apex ice box
- Accufab single blade throttlebody
- NGK TR6 plugs
- JDM L/T headers & catless midpipes
- JDM electric fan
- Cobra R water pump
- BTS 4R100 Tranny
- PI 2400 stall
- Detroit Locker TrueTrac
- Chrome breather
- JL traction bars
- boost bypass mod
- Ruslow's slotted/dimpled rotors
- CW Billet grill
- Custom 2/3 drop
- Boss 306 20" chrome wheels
- Bogart D-10's & Hoosier 30x10.5 slicks
- Auto Creation's 6 point roll bar
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 1, 2010 at 7:13 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:20 EDT 2013.