- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 163rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 89% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.514 on Drag radials
1996 S-10 ls.
Came with 4.3l and 5 speed manual with 8.5 rear and factory gov-lock. Also has hop shock from the factory.
- Brodix track 1's
- SRP pistons
- SCAT 4340 6" H-beams
- Eagle lightwieght 4340 crank
- ProGram billet mains
- ARP studs
- SCE Titian gaskets
- Twin To4e-60 Turbonetics turbos, big shaft, 58 A/R Tang.
- 1 3/4" primaries
- CSU blow thru carb and bonnet
- A1000 (maybe one more for good measure)
- 13202 Aeromotive regulator
- NX fogger with rail upgrade
- NX digital maximizer progressive controller
- Just fixing broken parts along the way.
The 10.64 run was with the old 9.7:1 355 with a 170 shot on the progressive controller. Sticking with the little 235 tires into the 9's if at all possible.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 30, 2005 at 4:15 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:17 EDT 2013.