- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 ford ranger
This truck is currently ranked 386th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
98 ford ranger 2wd
- Twin compund turbo's 30 PSI of boost. Stock ECU tuned with SCT, 90mm MAF, 79lb injectors, 255LPH intank pump.
- Better head, cam & steel sleaves in the block, larger injectors twin 255LPH pumps, bump boost up to 40PSI with water meth injection.
I run at the Western PA flashlight drags a lot of the time.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 16, 2008 at 9:51 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:16 EDT 2013.