- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1274th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on PepBoys
Cheap horsepower added
- K&N FIPK II, 160f stat, 255/70/R16, No paint left, 247638mi, Rebuilt Trans at 199876, 32psi tire pressure, Accel Coil, 93octane, IAT and ECT w/ POTS (always off) 2 x 12s and an amp.
- Going to the dump in another 100,000
The Beater has run strong since I bought it with 155000, no problems other than tranny and a pair of cheap PepBoys tires Adventuer A/T and they worked great in winter on stock rims
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 7, 2007 at 12:14 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:15 EDT 2013.