- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 gmc sierra sle
This truck is currently ranked 603th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 57% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.878 on radials
4 spd Auto
STEPSIDE REG.CAB P.U. PEWTER
- 4.10s with a auburn limited slip diff. HPTIII programer 2chamber flowmasters with 2.5 pipe and a X-PIPE whipple supercharged putting out 6lbs of boost
- New 9lbs pulley times water injection
- MAYBE A LITTLE NOS FOR THOSE PESTY FOR THOSE LIGHTNINGS.LOL
THE ULTAMENT SLEEPER
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 21, 2001 at 9:31 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:14 EDT 2013.