- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 406th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 71% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
2004 was the final production year for the 2nd Generation Lightning, still rated 380hp & 450tq with the 5.4 Triton topped with an Eaton M112 Supercharger.
Stock it went firstname.lastname@example.org w/2.089
On the dynojet it turned 356.0whp & 427.1wtq
- 5lb Lower Pulley (est. 13psi total)
- SCT 9100 Programmer
- Electric Fan Kit w/170? T-Stat
- Larger Capacity Heat Exchanger
- 58" Torque Bars
- Silver Bullet Exhaust Catback
- Factory Tech Valve Body
- Moroso Transmission Pan
- Eaton/Detroit TrueTrac Differential
- Roush Suspension Kit (F-2" / R-3")
- TCE Stage II Brake Kit (14" disc w/6-piston caliper)
- Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT slicks on A/R Baja wheels (16 x10)
- Keep the tank full and watch the odometer spin
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 18, 2007 at 9:44 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:10 EDT 2013.