- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota Sport Plus
This truck is currently ranked 1341th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 4% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
01 Sport 3.9L 3.55
- IAT adjuster, Autolite 3923's, Ractive CAI
- 180 T'Stat, Clear Corners, TPS @.75V
I honestly think this truck was built stronger than most stock.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday February 13, 2002 at 7:47 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:38:01 EDT 2013.