- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1968 Ford F-100
This truck is currently ranked 839th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
68 F-100 Custom Cab P/S and an automatic trans were the only factory options
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake, Luntai bracket master 2 cam, Hooker headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, flowmasters, posrted heads, oversized valves, 1.71 ratio rockerarms, crane triple springs and keepers, petronix igniter, mallory coil, MSD 6A, Ford Motorsport Wires, B&M stage 2 shift Kit, Holley 780, American racin wheels, Cooper Cobra tires 245/60/15 front 295/50/15 rear, Kenwood CD plaver, Kenwood Amp, 2 Rockford Fosgate He 10" subwoofers, Rockford fosgate 5 1/4 " midrange and 1" tweeters, dual batteries with marine style switch,and 1/0 welding cable battery cables.
- maybe a little NOS, 2500 stall converter, and a posi
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday February 6, 2002 at 1:01 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:57 EDT 2013.