- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 463th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 67% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.761 on NITTO Drag tire
Fully Loaded stock
- JDM Long tube headers, SS cats, SS muffs, and beautiful tips :)
- JDM FlipChip
- JDM 90MM kit
- JDM 2&4# interchangeable lower pulley
- 3.73' gear
- IC Fan
- Single blade TB
- Nitto Drag Radials
- Belltech 3/4 Drop
- Polished Fuel Door
- JL10" Subs
- Kenwood indash Cd Player
- MTX 5x7's
- Traction bars
- Electric Radiator fan
This is by far the best truck I have ever owned. Quick as hell. Great handler. Listen to that Supercharger Whine.
This entry was last updated on
Friday July 15, 2005 at 11:39 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:55 EDT 2013.