- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 884th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
360ci Magnum v8, 46re, 9.25" corporate rear wtih 3.92 gears
- Orlando Enterprises Bullet-Proof 46RE
- PPC 2600 Stall Converter
- Holley 52mm Billet Throttle Body
- K&N FIPK
- (\/) Performance PCM
- (\/) MSD 6AL
- (\/) Headers
- Custom Magnaflow True Duals with X-pipe.
- Hotchkis TVS Suspension w/ CC Bilstiens
- Mopar M1 Single Plane Manifold
- Aluminum Driveshaft
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 10, 2006 at 5:18 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:54 EDT 2013.