- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1981 GMC sierra
This truck is currently ranked 353rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 75% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
all metal daily driver
3970 pounds with driver in it
- 4 bolt main chevy 350 bored .30 over
- 202 heads
- Speed Pro cs-112r cam (changed to a new secret cam)
- weiand stealth intake manifold
- holley 750 double pumper
- k&n intake
- turbo 350 tranny with triple clutches, tcs strip 3200 stall, stage 3 shift kit
- 12 bolt rear end, 3:73 ratio
- 245/50 r16 pacemark gt tires front
- 295/50 r15 BFG radial t/a rear.
- flowtech headers with a true dual exhuast and 2.5" pipes in and out of the superflo mufflers with 3" crome tips
- Edelbrock performer Nitrous kit set at a 150 shot
- 4"front 6"rear suspension drop
- cal-trac traction bars
- twin turbo setup with new engine.
its fun :)
gotta love killing cars in a truck!
- Truck got crushed by a tree in a big storm in august 2003. Its gonna be rebuilt to the way I wanted but its gonna take some time. I already purchased the new motor for it, 396 bored 60 thou over. its getting twin turboed and fuel injected.. i'm excited about the future project!
This entry was last updated on
Friday October 1, 2004 at 10:15 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:51 EDT 2013.