- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Jay Freischlag Jr.
1992 GMC Sonoma GT
This truck is currently ranked 67th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 96% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.33 on Hoosier QTP's
301 90 Degree Odd-Fire Chevy V-6
Turbo 350 W/Brake
Rare Sonoma Gt one of 806 made
ALL Steel Except for Hood and Rear Window.
- Custom Ladder Bars with Afco Shocks
- Full 10 PT CM Cage
- Mini Tubs
- More N20, Distributorless, Race Pack
One Owner Truck Since High School
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday December 23, 2003 at 12:06 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:48 EDT 2013.