- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford Lightning
This truck is not currently ranked; Paul needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9015 on Hoosiers Slicks
4 speed auto 4R100
- 6lb Pulley with gatorback belt
- Ported Blower by Apten Perfornance
- K&N cold air with a C&L trueflow pipe
- Denso IT22 spark plugs
- Bassani equal length headers
- Magnaflow midpipe to a Magnaflow catbcack
- Factory Tech valve body with a 4x4 trans pan
- 4.10 gears
- Predator tuned by RWTD
- Trucktrack traction bars
- lowering kit (Roush ?)
- WBC (wideband commander) to be installed
- Fuel press gauge
Other mods are -
Srteet Scene grill,
Fabricators plus custom hood,
Beltech 2'' drop shackels,
Autometer Boost & Volt gauge,
Alpine V12 amp with two 10'' Pioneer IMPP subs in custom box,
Gaylord hard toneau cover,
Audiovox remote start with alarm
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday November 1, 2005 at 10:17 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:45 EDT 2013.