- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T
This truck is currently ranked 750th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 47% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.016 on drag radials
4A - 46RE
3.92 rear gears
- NO NITROUS OR FORCED INDUCTION USED.
- NO TRANNY WORK PERFORMED.
- STOCK BOTTOM END
- Mopar R/T Heads
- Comp Cams Custom Grind
- M1 2bbl Intake Manifold
- 52mm CNC TB
- Mopar 1+5/8" Headers
- K&N CAI
- Custom PCM Flash
dynoed at 327hp and 340 ft-lbs of torque at the rear wheels
expecting quicker ET's as the tires break in properly
1/8 mile time Feb '04
1/4 mile time Nov '04
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 21, 2005 at 6:39 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:43 EDT 2013.