- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 909th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.085 on M/T Slicks
5.2L magnum, 4-speed auto,2wd, reg cab, LB, 3.55 SLD. This stock combo ran a best of 14.964 @ 91.84 on 26x8 Hoosiers.
- Mopar pcm
- Fastman 50mm TB
- Hughes stage I ported intake
- Hughes 0814 cam, .480/.489, 1110 valve springs
- Home made air intake, flap removed
- Remove fan
- Short belt for water pump only
- 180 degree themostat
- Biondo Line lock & button
- MSD 6AL
- MSD two-step with adjustable low rpm module
- MSD coil with 8.5mm wires
- MP cap & rotor
- Dedenbear RTD7 delay box
- Ravin muffler,3 inch exhaust,cat gutted,stock manifolds
- SMR 11" 3000 stall torque converter
- Auburn LSD
- 3.92 Richmond ring gear & pinion
- 26x8 Mickey Thompson slicks
- Extang tonneau cover
2005 race season has been phenominal, 44 round wins in 56 appearances, Track championship in Sportsman at Greenfield Dragway in Nova Scotia & Sportsman points championship for ADRA, (Atlantic Drag Racing Association). Dak runs consistently in 14.30-14.50 range depending on conditions.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 6, 2005 at 11:16 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:38 EDT 2013.