- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1971 Chevrolet C-10
This truck is currently ranked 935th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.09 on MT ET Street
1971 Chevrolet C-10 fleet side short bed. Six cylinder truck
with three speed on the column, open differential, and 3.08 rear gear.
- GM Goodwrench 350 Crate Engine
- TH-350 with shift kit and B&M 2000rpm stall
- Comp Cams XE262H camshaft
- Hedman 1" 5/8 Hedders
- 2 1/4" Dual Exhaust with 40 series Flowmasters
- Weiand Action Plus square bore Manifold
- Accel Hei Distributer
- Barry Grant Speed Demon 650 Carb
- Holley Mechanical Fuel Pump
- 2.5" front drop spindles
- 3" rear drop spring and 1.5" drop block
- Mini Spool
- 3.73 Gears
- American racing wheels with 235/70/15 & 275/60/15 Rear
- GM Rally 15x8's with Mickey Thompson ET Street 28x12.50
- 454ss bucket seats and console
Times where with 3.73 gears and 28x12.50 Et Street
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 25, 2009 at 8:49 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:37 EDT 2013.