- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 Chevy C10
This truck is not currently ranked; Jason needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.24 on Street
96 EFI LT1
84' Silverado Longbed All Steel including the Steel Cowl Hood, on 18" Chromed Wheels (heavy) as I got her, so you know she weighs a ton, not to mention power everything including steering and a/c
- 96' Corvette LT1, Headman Hedders to full 3" duals dumped over the rear, built 4L60, small cam, polished alt and compressor, custom air intake, converted to OBDI 3:73 posi
- Currently torn down and recieving stage 2 ported and polished heads, cc 503 cam, 30lb injectors, ported intake and 58mm TB
For a big heavy truck shes pretty quick and would be a bit faster if I could get her to hook (spins through 1st, 2nd and 3rd); I'm not sure how I will control her with extra power after the rebuild
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 31, 2008 at 12:12 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:34 EDT 2013.