- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1980 Jeep CJ 7
This truck is currently ranked 24th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
This Jeep is all Steel it weight is 3240 pnds at GateWay & RT
66 on there scales.. Xcept for hood Full Steel 10 point cage.
Mid Plates & chassis Mods from Race Craft and Engine By
- BUILT BY AES Racing 406 Iron Eagle DART BLOCK (Fully
- ported) Dart 2 Heads, SuperVic Intake CamMotion CSU 850
- Carb roller, 9.5pistons Cowler Billet 6" Rods, cola 3/4 arm crank
- wheelie bars. 400 Turbo Hibsters Brake 3800stall precision
- converter. Chassis by Race craft & Competition Race cars
- I running a Air to Air Intercooled F2 Procharger with a Blow
- threw Carb from CSU making 27 pounds of boost!!!
All Steel all Real & Daily Drivin......We have been testing with new
tuneups and more boost to come, It will go Faster with more
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday October 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:33 EDT 2013.