- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 dodge dakota r/t
This truck is currently ranked 528th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.82 on m.t. et streets
blk rc rt
- gs motorsport rt headers and y-pipe, no cats spintech 3436xl muffler dumped under the passanger seat, comp cams 604 cam, m-1 2bbl, f&b 52mm tb, brass cap and rotor, road master active suspnsion, lo-pro tonneau cover, crower 1.7 roller rockers, relocated iat sensor, 2/2 western chassis drop w/bilstien shocks, 100 shot nx.
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 18, 2004 at 7:50 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:31 EDT 2013.