- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota Quadcab
This truck is currently ranked 1374th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 2% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
I bought this truck new with the SLT package.
- At the time of this run I only had a Dynomax 3" catback exhaust
- Since then I have added:
- Airaid intake
- F&B 48mm throttle body
- JBA headers
- MSD 8mm wires
- Enki 17"x8" wheels
- Dunlop tires
- soft bed cover
- 1.7 roller rockers
- I would like to start some suspension mods:
- sway bars
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 4, 2002 at 1:44 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:36:20 EDT 2013.