- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1988 Chevy Cheyenne
This truck is currently ranked 782th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.02 on drag radial
Long Box, 2wd,
- 305 swap over to 355, cam and lifters .510 .517 292duration @50, heads, open plenum edelbrock intake, Holley 4150 carb, 2500rpm stall converter, 3.73 rear, mini spool, hedman headers, weight mods
- super charger, ford 9" rear end, back halfed, MORE HEAD WORK, better over all stuff(electric fuel pump, better carbx2, ect.)
18 years old, Built and bought motor by myself when 16, first sbc ever built and shes still goin strong
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 17, 2005 at 1:14 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:28 EDT 2013.