- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevy 454ss
This truck is currently ranked 807th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 43% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
B4U Equipment PACKAGE.
Reqs ZY1 Solid Paint, Color 20201 Black
LRR6 Interior Trim, X, Y
XCN=P275/60R15 B/L, On Front
YCN=P275/60R15 B/L, On Rear
ZCN=P275/60R15 B/L, Spare
L19=eng. 7.4 Liter (454 Cu In) V8
MX1=3-Speed Automatic Transmission
GQ1=AXLE 3.73 14 bolt Locking differential
Incls YE9 Silverado interior
Sliding Rear window
BYP=Sport handling Chasis Package.
eng oil cooler
Cargo area lamp
Electronicly tuned AM/FM Stereo Radio w/seek scan, Sterio cassette tape w/search And
repeat, graphic equilizer and digital clock
Power locks & Windows
Tilt Wheel & Speed control convenience group
(GVWR)Gross vehicle weight Rating 5600lbs
Capacities C10703 (454SS)
Front Springs and axles 3150 Base
Rear Springs and axles 3750 Base
Payload 1000 LBS
with 3.73 gears 9500 lbs
- Mark IV with Gen V aluminum valve covers, 215 early oval port heads flat milled to 92cc
- then unshrouded to 95cc complete 3 angle grind.
- fully ported intake and exhaust, with teardropped and knife edged guides in the exhaust.
- The valves are Ferrea stainless 6000 series severe duty 2.190 and 1.88.
- The hardware is Comp Cams, Edelbrock springs, the compression ratio should be around 9.5:1.
- MSD 8.5mm wires, AC delco plugs, Edelbrock 2162cam, 3764 intake ported to match.
- Crane Roller Rockers, Edelbrock 7810 double roller timing chain, Hooker Comp headers.
- Jet adjustable fuel regulator, dual 16" electric fans, heated 02 sensor, Turbo city 1" tbi spacer.
- Custom chip, 180 thermostat, Accel super coil, MSD 6AL ignition.
- Gmpp mini starter, K&N Xstream air cleaner, dual exhaust, 3" X-pipe.
- 3" Dynomax round ultra flow mufflers, 3" tailpipes with Megs stainless oval tips.
- Custom built TH400 transmission & convertor by Select Performance Long Island, NY.
- GM 14 bolt Eaton posi 3.73 gears.
- ~ Exterior ~
- Harwood cowl induction hood, Custom Classic molded steel rollpan
- Tinted windows, Tekstyle soft bed cover, Bedrug, Trenz polished billet grill and bowtie
- clear corners, dimond back headlights and park lights, TYC black taillights.
- factory side mouldings, decals, tailgate handle and stake pockets were shaved.
- House of Kolor Passion purple tribal flames with deep sky blue outline.
- ~ Interior ~
- 92 highback bucket seats recovered in Katskin leather with matching door panels.
- Lecarra leather wheel, polished billet seat risors, door panels, upper and lower dash.
- Billet shifter and chrome fire ext, Code alarm with remote start, Hella air horns.
- ~ Suspension ~
- Lowered 4" in front with Belltech spindles & springs.
- 6" in rear with a Belltech flip kit and C notch
- Upgraded front anti sway bar, Hellwig rear anti swaybar.
- Power Slot rotors and Hawk brake pads, Bilstein shocks, Caltrac traction bars
- Frame painted with Por15.
- ~ Wheels Tires ~
- American Racing Torq Thrust II.
- 17X8 front 17X9.5 rear.
- 255/50/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE730.
- ~ Stereo System ~
- Kenwood cd head unit, Kenwood 10 disc changer, Kenwood 400 watt amp.
- Rockford Fosgate 4x6 speakers, 2 10" Rockford Fosgate woofers in custom interior matched boxes.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 2, 2005 at 7:20 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:37:27 EDT 2013.